We are committed to protecting your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. This is why we would like to present you with the most important information on the principles regarding the processing of your personal data and cookies used by our Store. This information was prepared in compliance with the GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
KRZYSZTOF SŁAWOMIR KANIOWSKI, an entrepreneur conducting a business activity under the business name PRAUSTBANDE Krzysztof Kaniowski, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity conducted by the minister competent for economy and maintaining the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, NIP 6040127247 , nr REGON 366054966, ul. Cicha 1/32, 83-000 Pruszcz Gdański, Poland
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
We process your data for the purposes provided below, in connection with the functioning of the Store i and the provision of the services we offer there.
The purpose of data processing:
It can include the following purposes, depending on what you decide to choose:
- provision of services offered in the Store
- execution of your orders
- direct marketing
Legal basis for data processing:
- a contract on the provision of services or activities undertaken at your request prior to entering into that contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- a sales contract or activities undertaken at your request prior to entering into that contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- your consent given at the Store – provided that you decide to give it (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- our legitimate interest consisting in the processing of data for the purposes of the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in the processing of data for the following purposes:
- direct marketing
- data processing for analytical and statistical purposes
- conducting a customer satisfaction survey
voluntary, however in some cases it may be necessary for the conclusion of the contract.
Consequence of failure to provide data:
Depending on the purpose for which they are provided, the customer is unable to:
- register an account at the Store
- use the services offered at the Store
- make purchases in at the Store
- receive information about promotions or special offers offered at the Store
- receive product suggestions which may be of your interest
Consent can be withdrawn:
- at any time
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
As part of the Store’s services, we can adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. carry out profiling, while using your personal data for this purpose. Profiling consists primarily in an automatic assessment of which products or services can be of interest to you, based on your previous activities and in displaying the profiled product or service advertisements in this way.
The kind of profiling we carry out does not produce legal effects concerning you nor similarly significantly affects you.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING
We will process your data only for a period in which we will have the legal basis to do so until:
- we cease to be subject to a legal obligation which obliges us to process your data or
- there will no longer be a possibility to pursue claims related to the contract concluded via the Shop by the Parties or
- you withdraw your consent to process data if such a consent was the basis for processing or
- your objection to the processing of your personal data is accepted – provided that the basis for the processing of your data was a legitimate interest of the controller or data were processed for direct marketing purposes (including profiling).
– depending on whichever is applicable in that case and whichever is later.
SAFETY OF DATA
While processing your personal data, we use organisational and technical measures which comply with the relevant provisions of law, including encrypting the connection with the use of an SSL certificate.
You have the right to:
- access your personal data
- rectify your personal data
- erase your personal data
- restrict the processing of your data
- demand the transfer of the data to a different controller
Also, you have the right to:
- object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons attributable to your particular situation – regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (i.e. based on the legally justified interests pursued by the controller), including profiling on the basis of these provisions – if applicable
- if the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, within the scope in which the processing is related to such direct marketing
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you think that your data are processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, just like most Internet sites, uses the so-called cookies. Those cookies:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, mobile phone, etc.)
- allow you i.e. to use all functions of the Store
- do not introduce any changes in the settings of your device
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can, at any time:
- delete cookies
At this Store cookies are used for the purposes of:
- remembering information about your session
- collecting statistical data
- collecting marketing data
To learn how to manage cookies and disable them in your browser, you can use help files of your browser. You can get more information about this topic by pressing F1 while using the browser. Additionally, you can find relevant information on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
More information on cookies is available on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENT
Our Store uses services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below you will find a list of potential recipients of your data:
- entities performing product deliveries
- payment service providers
- accounting office
- entity providing statistical services
- persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law agreements, supporting our everyday activity
- entity providing marketing services
- provider of software needed for running our online store
- relevant public authorities to the extent in which we are obliged to provide them data
CONTACTING THE CONTROLLER
Do you want to exercise your personal data rights?
Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org